Saturday, March 6, 2010

#66 - Sunny Day

These are from yesterday when I took Jimmy to visit his Grandma. It was such a beautiful day, ahh it was wonderful! Today was even better, but we were out most of the day and I didn't get any pics till around dusk when I saw this guy.

This is my favorite boy, Cajun. He is a Tennessee Walking horse, and he is such a cutie! Love him!


And below is a pic of our horse Gunner, he started coming down to see me, but then wouldn't get any closer. Silly boy. You can also see Sherlock up in the barn, he is a Peruvian Paso from what we have been told. He came from the same farm as Mimzy, the palomino Quarter horse we have at our place while Gunner is at Dad & Kathy's being taught manners by Cajun lol.


Please check out
Camera Critters

for more great shots of animals.

3 comments:

Oskar said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful shots!

I have been so busy with mom, had no time to blog..hope youa re feeling good!

Anonymous said...

oops.. This is Jan,, I am signed in on husbands gmail, so says Ken..really Jan from Jan's Place :)