Tuesday, March 2, 2010
#62 - I wanna play outside!!
Bet you thought this would be of Jimmy!! Hehe, poor Luke, since we haven't gotten our fence completely finished and its a bit difficult to watch him AND Jimmy at the same time while we play outside, Luke has been stuck inside a lot more than he should have been this winter. He just looks like he is pleading to get to go out and run free in the first pic and the second pic I thought was cute...see the white stuff in the background? Its stuffing from one of his toys that he tore up. It screams boredom! Though its really from him being a teething puppy lol! His big boy teeth are finally coming in thank goodness. I HATE sharp little puppy teeth, they are so painful! Anyway, I love how in the pic he looks like he is leaning away saying "I didn't do it!" or "Am I in trouble?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment