I saw something today that I don't think I have seen in a very long time....the SUN! I actually had a pretty good day, opened the curtains, let the sun stream in. I got a lot of laundry done, finally put the maternity clothes that have been piled up on our bedroom floor (since being pulled out of storage) away and sorted...And while Jimmy and I were playing I glanced out the window and saw this going on:
Whoa!! I had forgotten they could move like that lol! Those two were really having a blast, Mimzy (the palomino or light colored one for you not so horsey peeps ;-) even stopped to roll a couple times, she was really enjoying herself. She even broke into a gallop a couple times! THAT was entertaining, I don't think I have EVER seen her gallop the whole time we have had her. And in the first pic, Pegasus just reminds me of how a Thoroughbred SHOULD look, he actually looked pretty =) Now I just want to break out an English saddle and jump on him and go! I know right, an ENGLISH saddle?? Dad if you read this, don't be disappointed lol. Oh well, that won't happen for another 5 or so months, IF I'm lucky. We are supposed to be having a girl come out and ride them a couple times a week starting in May sometime, that will be good for them because they haven't gotten much attention in the riding dept. in a long time. Hopefully hubby will learn a few things while she is here too.
Gosh, I hope it is this sunny tomorrow too! I am taking Jimmy to my Dad & Kathy's while I take Luke to the vet, then maybe I can get some pics of their horses when I go back to get Jimmy. We usually spend a few hours over there so I should have time. Then I can post some updated photos of our horse Gunner (we traded him and Mimzy for a while because Gunner was really bullying Pegasus).



No comments:
Post a Comment