Friday, August 20, 2010

Looking at the Sky on Friday - August Sunrise

I was up early enough this morning to see the sunrise so I took advantage of the situation.  Please excuse the power line =) We are surrounded by corn fields this year and it is so neat to see the mist over them, though you can only see it a little in this photo.

Don't forget to enter my contest (on my other blog) to win a $30 csnstores.com coupon!! It ends this Saturday @9 pm est! Click here!!

Click the button to see more great skies!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a welcoming morning! I wouldn't mind waking up to that. :)

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! This is lovely!!

And thanks so much for the kind comment on the mockingbird! I am VERY happy that it brought back nice memories of your mother :) Thanks for sharing that with me!

Alan Pulley said...

Hi Ali, gorgeous sunrise photo - so peaceful! I also enjoyed your music in the background ;)