Great close up!
Lovely photo of the Grasshopper:) Me like very much:)http://caffepaus.blogg.se/2010/august/macro-monday.html
Great shot - they are elusive little critters.
Looks pretty scary close up Ali but I guess it's a bit cuddly really.
Nice find! Glad he didn't hop away. :)
that is one gorgeous macro capture! Thank you for your visit and nice comment.
Great closeup of this critter!
I had no idea that they had little hairs. Great macro!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great close up!
Lovely photo of the Grasshopper:) Me like very much:)
http://caffepaus.blogg.se/2010/august/macro-monday.html
Great shot - they are elusive little critters.
Looks pretty scary close up Ali but I guess it's a bit cuddly really.
Nice find! Glad he didn't hop away. :)
that is one gorgeous macro capture! Thank you for your visit and nice comment.
Great closeup of this critter!
I had no idea that they had little hairs. Great macro!
Post a Comment