After the circus, Jimmy got to ride a pony. But wait you say, don't you guys have horses?? Well, yes, but they are a little big for Jimmy and he gets a bit worried around them. Not to mention they haven't been ridden in a while. We really need to get a little pony or small horse for Jimmy to be able to ride. He would have a ball! He really enjoyed riding the pony at the fair, he even waved at everyone and he kept patting the pony's neck. It was so cute!
We didn't stay too long since we had Matthew and it got to be past Jimmy's bedtime real quick, but it was long enough to eat some greasy food, see some farm animals, have some fun and get some homemade ice cream on the way out. Maybe next year Matthew will get to ride a pony too!
for more great photos.




5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time at the fair.
Looks like a great time!
Beautiful shots!
Thistles and butterfly
I'm sure they had fun! We took our grandkids to the circus for their first time this year and it was short but sweet. :) I love that first shot of the elephants!
Ali, this reminds me of our county fair. Ours opens on the 30th, so we don't usually get to go until Labor Day. I don't think we have elephants, but the pony ride is a huge hit with our kids. After seeing your pictures, I can hardly wait!
Post a Comment