Here are some photos I took the other day when we were at a local park. I felt like I was cheating taking these pics because the swans were so tame and let me so close!
PS - My poster print giveaway ends tomorrow night (5/23) Check it out by clicking the link in my sidebar!




8 comments:
Lovely swans!!
The swans are beautiful!! They are so graceful.
Swans are such beautiful creatures :) Lovely shots.
Lovley swans and photos! They are beautiful birds!
Swans are always so photogentic, great shots Ali and thank you for your nice comment at Country Captures.
These are beautiful, Ali! I think watching swans must lower the blood pressure. I always feel so relaxed watching them swim across the water.
Very pretty! There is a pair of swans in the local park that I would love to get some pics of. They are so graceful.
They are so beautifully white. The last swans I saw in real life were kind of yellowish. The white is definitely prettier.
Post a Comment