Some photos of my irises. They are so pretty and they multiply like crazy! LOVE them!
Go check out more awesome Outdoor Wednesday photos at A Southern Daydreamer.
And don't forget to enter my giveaway for a Uprinting Poster Print! Click here (US residents only, sorry to my international friends!).




10 comments:
Beautiful...I love the colors!
I just left you a message on your other blog!
Have a great day,
Valerie
I ADORE irises. We have several clumps in our borders, and their only fault is that they don't last long enough to suit me!
Also, they fall over in wind and rain, but that's my fault cause I don't stake them.
LOVE taking pictures of them -- they are so extravagant.
Cass
Thanks for stopping by my place! I love your Irises - the colors are so beautiful! Great pictures! ~Marcy
I agree you have some very pretty iries. I have a few, but nothing to compare to yours.
Your iris's are so beautiful. Your little garden area that I can see looks gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by.
I agree your irises are so pretty. It is raining here in the Pacific North West so much my flowers are water logged.
Happy Outdoor Wednesday.
Joanny
I love your Irises! They are so pretty and one of my favorite flowers.
Hello Ali, I so disagree that my iris blooms are a bit prettier than yours. Your photos are beautiful. I mean it. The one with the dew drops is stunning. I love these colors too.
Like yours my original 5 bulbs have really grown into many. a gorgeous bloom.
Hugs, Jeanne
Gorgeous irises with water drops! I have the same exact color. Love them!
Your irises are beautiful, mine are still a couple of weeks from blooming. But with all of our hot weather and the rain that is headed our way they will be lovely very soon!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Hugs, Cindy S
Post a Comment