I love blueberries too, Ali. Happy 1st Blue Monday.
blueberries and oatmeal..yum! looks tasty!
Hmmm not just healthy meal it's yummy too.MM~ Marbles
Beautiful pic !Looks yummy !Blessings,~Myrna
That is the best way to start your day off. Oatmeal with blueberries.
A delicious shot!
I had blueberries in my Special K today. Took them straight from the freezer, makes the milk so cold!!!Great postannTin and sparkle
Wonderful detail on this blueberry photo! This is the blueberry blue monday.Kathy b
Ali,Not only does that look delicious, but you also took an awesome photo of it - great job!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love blueberries too, Ali. Happy 1st Blue Monday.
blueberries and oatmeal..yum! looks tasty!
Hmmm not just healthy meal it's yummy too.
MM~ Marbles
Beautiful pic !Looks yummy !
Blessings,
~Myrna
That is the best way to start your day off. Oatmeal with blueberries.
A delicious shot!
I had blueberries in my Special K today. Took them straight from the freezer, makes the milk so cold!!!
Great post
ann
Tin and sparkle
Wonderful detail on this blueberry photo! This is the blueberry blue monday.
Kathy b
Ali,
Not only does that look delicious, but you also took an awesome photo of it - great job!
Post a Comment